T cell immunotherapy for melanoma from bedside to bench to barn and back: how conceptual advances in experimental mouse models can be translated into clinical benefit for patients
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 441–456, July 2013
How to Cite
Tüting, T. (2013), T cell immunotherapy for melanoma from bedside to bench to barn and back: how conceptual advances in experimental mouse models can be translated into clinical benefit for patients. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 26: 441–456. doi: 10.1111/pcmr.12111
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 APR 2013 10:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2013
- German Research Foundation. Grant Numbers: SFB832, SFB704
- German Cancer Aid
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!