The mouse ruby-eye 2d (ru2d/Hps5ru2-d) allele inhibits eumelanin but not pheomelanin synthesis
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 723–726, September 2013
How to Cite
Hirobe, T., Ito, S. and Wakamatsu, K. (2013), The mouse ruby-eye 2d (ru2d/Hps5ru2-d) allele inhibits eumelanin but not pheomelanin synthesis. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 26: 723–726. doi: 10.1111/pcmr.12118
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAY 2013 03:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2013
- Scientific Research. Grant Number: 20591357
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!