Melanoma inhibitory activity promotes melanoma development through activation of YBX1
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 685–696, September 2013
How to Cite
Schmid, R., Meyer, K., Spang, R., Schittek, B. and Bosserhoff, A.-K. (2013), Melanoma inhibitory activity promotes melanoma development through activation of YBX1. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 26: 685–696. doi: 10.1111/pcmr.12119
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAY 2013 03:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!