Could pericytic mimicry represent another type of melanoma cell plasticity with embryonic properties?
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 746–754, September 2013
How to Cite
Lugassy, C., Péault, B., Wadehra, M., Kleinman, H. K. and Barnhill, R. L. (2013), Could pericytic mimicry represent another type of melanoma cell plasticity with embryonic properties?. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 26: 746–754. doi: 10.1111/pcmr.12120
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JUN 2013 07:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!