Plasticity of melanoma in vivo: murine lesions resulting from Trp53, but not Cdk4 or Arf deregulation, display neural transdifferentiation
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 731–734, September 2013
How to Cite
Handoko, H. Y., Boyle, G. M., Ferguson, B., Muller, H. K., Soyer, H. P. and Walker, G. J. (2013), Plasticity of melanoma in vivo: murine lesions resulting from Trp53, but not Cdk4 or Arf deregulation, display neural transdifferentiation. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 26: 731–734. doi: 10.1111/pcmr.12124
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JUN 2013 05:09AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2013
- Cancer Council of Queensland (CCQ)
- National Health & Medical Research Council of Australia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!