These authors contributed equally to this work.
Pulsed ultrasound promotes melanoblast migration through upregulation of macrophage colony-stimulating factor/focal adhesion kinase autocrine signaling and paracrine mechanisms
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 654–665, September 2013
How to Cite
Liao, Y.-H., Huang, Y.-T., Deng, J.-Y., Chen, W.-S. and Jee, S.-H. (2013), Pulsed ultrasound promotes melanoblast migration through upregulation of macrophage colony-stimulating factor/focal adhesion kinase autocrine signaling and paracrine mechanisms. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 26: 654–665. doi: 10.1111/pcmr.12125
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JUN 2013 05:09AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2012
- National Science Council. Grant Numbers: 100-2923-B-002-003-MY3, 100-2923-B-002-004-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!