Coverage on: Dooley, C.M., Mongera, A., Walderich, B., and Nüsslein-Volhard, C. (2012). On the embryonic origin of adult melanophores: the role of ErbB and Kit signaling in establishing melanophore stem cells in zebrafish. Development 140, 1003-1013.
News and Views
Deep into melanocyte stem cells: the role of Kit signaling in their establishment
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 606–607, September 2013
How to Cite
Aoki, H. and Kunisada, T. (2013), Deep into melanocyte stem cells: the role of Kit signaling in their establishment. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 26: 606–607. doi: 10.1111/pcmr.12127
O'Reilly-Pol, T., and Johnson, S.L. (2012). Kit signaling is involved in melanocyte stem cell fate decisions in zebrafish embryos. Development 140, 996-1002.
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUN 2013 04:38AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!