Hai-tao Niu and Qi-Ming Zhou contributed equally to this work.
Identification of anaplastic lymphoma kinase break points and oncogenic mutation profiles in acral/mucosal melanomas
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 646–653, September 2013
How to Cite
Niu, H.-T., Zhou, Q.-M., Wang, F., Shao, Q., Guan, Y.-X., Wen, X.-Z., Chen, L.-Z., Feng, Q.-S., Li, W., Zeng, Y.-X. and Zhang, X.-S. (2013), Identification of anaplastic lymphoma kinase break points and oncogenic mutation profiles in acral/mucosal melanomas. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 26: 646–653. doi: 10.1111/pcmr.12129
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUN 2013 02:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2013
- 973 Project. Grant Number: 2011CB504300
- National Nature Science Foundation. Grant Number: 30972882
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!