Evaluation of PAX3 genetic variants and nevus number
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 666–676, September 2013
How to Cite
Ogbah, Z., Badenas, C., Harland, M., Puig-Butille, J. A., Elliot, F., Bonifaci, N., Guino, E., Randerson-Moor, J., Chan, M., Iles, M. M., Glass, D., Brown, A. A., Carrera, C., Kolm, I., Bataille, V., Spector, T. D., Malvehy, J., Newton-Bishop, J., Pujana, M. A., Bishop, T. and Puig, S. (2013), Evaluation of PAX3 genetic variants and nevus number. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 26: 666–676. doi: 10.1111/pcmr.12130
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUN 2013 02:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2013
- Investigaciones Sanitarias. Grant Numbers: 05/0302, 06/0265, 09/1393
- Wellcome Trust Program. Grant Number: 081917
- Welcome Trust Sanger Institute and the National Eye Institute
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Center for Inherited Disease Research (CIDR)
- Wellcome Trust. Grant Number: WT098051
- Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute
- National Institute for Health Research (NIHR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!