Evaluation of PAX3 genetic variants and nevus number
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 666–676, September 2013
How to Cite
Ogbah, Z., Badenas, C., Harland, M., Puig-Butille, J. A., Elliot, F., Bonifaci, N., Guino, E., Randerson-Moor, J., Chan, M., Iles, M. M., Glass, D., Brown, A. A., Carrera, C., Kolm, I., Bataille, V., Spector, T. D., Malvehy, J., Newton-Bishop, J., Pujana, M. A., Bishop, T. and Puig, S. (2013), Evaluation of PAX3 genetic variants and nevus number. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 26: 666–676. doi: 10.1111/pcmr.12130
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUN 2013 02:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2013
- Investigaciones Sanitarias. Grant Numbers: 05/0302, 06/0265, 09/1393
- Wellcome Trust Program. Grant Number: 081917
- Welcome Trust Sanger Institute and the National Eye Institute
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Center for Inherited Disease Research (CIDR)
- Wellcome Trust. Grant Number: WT098051
- Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute
- National Institute for Health Research (NIHR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!