Synergy between enzastaurin doxorubicin in inducing melanoma apoptosis
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 900–911, November 2013
How to Cite
Romano, S., Nappo, G., Calì, G., Wang, S. Y.-S., Staibano, S., D'Angelillo, A., Ilardi, G., Sorrentino, A., Di Pace, A. L., Siano, M., Bisogni, R. and Romano, M. F. (2013), Synergy between enzastaurin doxorubicin in inducing melanoma apoptosis. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 26: 900–911. doi: 10.1111/pcmr.12144
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JUL 2013 05:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2013
- Italian Association for Cancer Research. Grant Number: 10452
- Cardiovascular Service SRL
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!