Coverage on: Mica, Y., Lee, G., Chambers, S. M., Tomishima, M. J., and Studer, L. (2013). Modeling neural crest induction, melanocyte specification, and disease-related pigmentation defects in hESCs and patient-specific iPSCS. Cell Reports 3, 1140–1152.
News and Views
Generating melanocytes from human pluripotent stem cells
Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 608–610, September 2013
How to Cite
Varum, S. and Sommer, L. (2013), Generating melanocytes from human pluripotent stem cells. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 26: 608–610. doi: 10.1111/pcmr.12145
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JUL 2013 05:22AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!