These authors contributed equally to this work.
Recurrent BRAF kinase fusions in melanocytic tumors offer an opportunity for targeted therapy
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 845–851, November 2013
How to Cite
Botton, T., Yeh, I., Nelson, T., Vemula, S. S., Sparatta, A., Garrido, M. C., Allegra, M., Rocchi, S., Bahadoran, P., McCalmont, T. H., LeBoit, P. E., Burton, E. A., Bollag, G., Ballotti, R. and Bastian, B. C. (2013), Recurrent BRAF kinase fusions in melanocytic tumors offer an opportunity for targeted therapy. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 26: 845–851. doi: 10.1111/pcmr.12148
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JUL 2013 08:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01 CA131524, P01 CA025874
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!