GLI2 cooperates with ZEB1 for transcriptional repression of CDH1 expression in human melanoma cells
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 861–873, November 2013
How to Cite
Perrot, C. Y., Gilbert, C., Marsaud, V., Postigo, A., Javelaud, D. and Mauviel, A. (2013), GLI2 cooperates with ZEB1 for transcriptional repression of CDH1 expression in human melanoma cells. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 26: 861–873. doi: 10.1111/pcmr.12149
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JUL 2013 08:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2013
- Ligue Nationale Contre le Cancer. Grant Number: EL2011-AM
- INCa. Grant Number: PLBIO2012-112
- Fondation ARC pour la Recherche contre le Cancer
- Institut Curie
- Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness. Grant Number: BFU2010-15163
- Ministère de l'Enseignement Supérieur et de la Recherche
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!