Identification of glycogen synthase kinase 3α as a therapeutic target in melanoma
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 886–899, November 2013
How to Cite
Madhunapantula, S. V., Sharma, A., Gowda, R. and Robertson, G. P. (2013), Identification of glycogen synthase kinase 3α as a therapeutic target in melanoma. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 26: 886–899. doi: 10.1111/pcmr.12156
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 AUG 2013 10:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2013
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 CA-136667-02, R01 CA-1138634-02, R01CA127892-05
- Foreman Foundation for Melanoma Research. Grant Number: R03 - CA-142060-2
- Melanoma Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!