Loss of Oca2 disrupts the unfolded protein response and increases resistance to endoplasmic reticulum stress in melanocytes
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 826–834, November 2013
How to Cite
Cheng, T., Orlow, S. J. and Manga, P. (2013), Loss of Oca2 disrupts the unfolded protein response and increases resistance to endoplasmic reticulum stress in melanocytes. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 26: 826–834. doi: 10.1111/pcmr.12158
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 AUG 2013 12:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 DEC 2012
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: AR041880
- Dermatology Foundation Career Development
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!