Wnt inhibitory factor (WIF)-1 promotes melanogenesis in normal human melanocytes
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 72–81, January 2014
How to Cite
Park, T. J., Kim, M., Kim, H., Park, S. Y., Park, K.-C., Ortonne, J.-P. and Kang, H. Y. (2014), Wnt inhibitory factor (WIF)-1 promotes melanogenesis in normal human melanocytes. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 27: 72–81. doi: 10.1111/pcmr.12168
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 SEP 2013 04:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2013
- National Research Foundation of Korea
- Korean Government (MSIP). Grant Number: 2011-0009284
- Korean Health Technology R&D project
- Ministry for Health, Welfare & Family Affairs, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: A100179
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!