I.W. and C.F. contributed equally to this work and both should be considered as first authors.
Role of Rho/ROCK signaling in the interaction of melanoma cells with the blood–brain barrier
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 113–123, January 2014
How to Cite
Wilhelm, I., Fazakas, C., Molnár, J., Haskó, J., Végh, A. G., Cervenak, L., Nagyőszi, P., Nyúl-Tóth, Á., Farkas, A. E., Bauer, H., Guillemin, G. J., Bauer, H.-C., Váró, G. and Krizbai, I. A. (2014), Role of Rho/ROCK signaling in the interaction of melanoma cells with the blood–brain barrier. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 27: 113–123. doi: 10.1111/pcmr.12169
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 SEP 2013 04:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2013
- Hungarian Research Fund. Grant Numbers: PD-100958, K-100807, K-100684, K-81180
- National Development Agency. Grant Numbers: TÁMOP 4.2.4. A/2-11-1-2012-0001, BO/00320/12/8, BO/00218/10/8, HURO/1101/173/2.2.1, TÁMOP-4.2.2.A-11/1/KONV-2012-0052
- Cure for Life Foundation. Grant Numbers: TÁMOP 4.2.4. A/2-11-1-2012-0001, BO/00320/12/8, BO/00218/10/8
- Hungarian Academy of Sciences. Grant Numbers: TÁMOP 4.2.4. A/2-11-1-2012-0001, BO/00320/12/8, BO/00218/10/8
- European Social Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!