High-resolution array-CGH in patients with oculocutaneous albinism identifies new deletions of the TYR, OCA2, and SLC45A2 genes and a complex rearrangement of the OCA2 gene
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 59–71, January 2014
How to Cite
Morice-Picard, F., Lasseaux, E., Cailley, D., Gros, A., Toutain, J., Plaisant, C., Simon, D., François, S., Gilbert-Dussardier, B., Kaplan, J., Rooryck, C., Lacombe, D. and Arveiler, B. (2014), High-resolution array-CGH in patients with oculocutaneous albinism identifies new deletions of the TYR, OCA2, and SLC45A2 genes and a complex rearrangement of the OCA2 gene. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 27: 59–71. doi: 10.1111/pcmr.12173
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 SEP 2013 09:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2013
- Genespoir (French Albinism Association)
- Union Nationale des Aveugles et Déficients Visuels
- Ministry of Health
- Ministry of Research of France
- Conseil Régional d'Aquitaine. Grant Numbers: 20030304002FA, 20040305003FA
- European Union. Grant Number: 2003227
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!