Coverage on: Yin, Z., Sadok, A., Sailem, H., McCarthy, A., Xia, X., Li, F., Garcia, M.A., Evans, L., Barr, A.R., Perrimon, N., Marshall, C.J., Wong, S.T., and Bakal, C. (2013) A screen for morphological complexity identifies regulators of switch-like transitions between discrete cell shapes. Nat. Cell Biol. 15(7), 860–71.
News and Views
Predicting cell shapes in melanomas
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 5–6, January 2014
How to Cite
Tyrrell, B. J., Neilson, M., Insall, R. H. and Machesky, L. M. (2014), Predicting cell shapes in melanomas. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 27: 5–6. doi: 10.1111/pcmr.12176
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 OCT 2013 09:14AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!