Coverage on: Lister, J.A, Capper, A., Zeng, Z., Mathers, M.E., Richardson, J., Paranthaman, K., Jackson, I.J., and Patton, E.E. (2013). A conditional zebrafish MITF mutation reveals MITF levels are critical for melanoma promotion versus regression in vivo. J. Invest Dermatol. doi: 10.1038/jid.2013.293 [Epub ahead of print].
News and Views
Fishful thinking: the rise and fall of MITF in melanoma
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 7–8, January 2014
How to Cite
Goding, C. R. (2014), Fishful thinking: the rise and fall of MITF in melanoma. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 27: 7–8. doi: 10.1111/pcmr.12177
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 OCT 2013 09:14AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!