Novel inhibitory function of miR-125b in melanogenesis
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 140–144, January 2014
How to Cite
Kim, K.-H., Bin, B.-H., Kim, J., Dong, S. E., Park, P. J., Choi, H., Kim, B. J., Yu, S. J., Kang, H., Kang, H. H., Cho, E.-G. and Lee, T. R. (2014), Novel inhibitory function of miR-125b in melanogenesis. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 27: 140–144. doi: 10.1111/pcmr.12179
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 OCT 2013 12:47PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!