These authors contributed equally to this work.
Alternative transcription generates multiple Mitf isoforms with different expression patterns and activities in medaka
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 48–58, January 2014
How to Cite
Li, M., Zhu, F., Hong, N., Zhang, L. and Hong, Y. (2014), Alternative transcription generates multiple Mitf isoforms with different expression patterns and activities in medaka. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 27: 48–58. doi: 10.1111/pcmr.12183
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 OCT 2013 05:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2013
- National Research Foundation Singapore. Grant Number: NRF-CRP7-2010-03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!