Tetraspanin 3c requirement for pigment cell interactions and boundary formation in zebrafish adult pigment stripes
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 190–200, March 2014
How to Cite
Inoue, S., Kondo, S., Parichy, D. M. and Watanabe, M. (2014), Tetraspanin 3c requirement for pigment cell interactions and boundary formation in zebrafish adult pigment stripes. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 27: 190–200. doi: 10.1111/pcmr.12192
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 NOV 2013 11:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2013
- KAKENHI. Grant Numbers: 23770247, 25111714, 22127003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!