Coverage on: Zeron-Medina et al. (2013). A Polymorphic p53 Response Element in KIT Ligand Influences Cancer Risk and Has Undergone Natural Selection. Cell 155(2): 410–22.
News and Views
Selection, p53, and pigmentation
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 154–155, March 2014
How to Cite
Ogmundsdottir, M. H. and Steingrimsson, E. (2014), Selection, p53, and pigmentation. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 27: 154–155. doi: 10.1111/pcmr.12203
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 DEC 2013 04:57AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!