oca2 regulation of chromatophore differentiation and number is cell type specific in zebrafish
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 178–189, March 2014
How to Cite
Beirl, A. J., Linbo, T. H., Cobb, M. J. and Cooper, C. D. (2014), oca2 regulation of chromatophore differentiation and number is cell type specific in zebrafish. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 27: 178–189. doi: 10.1111/pcmr.12205
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 DEC 2013 12:51PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2013
- American Cancer Society Institutional Research. Grant Number: IRG-77-003-32
- Melanoma Research Foundation
- Washington State University Vancouver
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!