Genomewide RNAi screen identifies protein kinase Cβ and new members of mitogen-activated protein kinase pathway as regulators of melanoma cell growth and metastasis
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 418–430, May 2014
How to Cite
Schönherr, M., Bhattacharya, A., Kottek, T., Szymczak, S., Köberle, M., Wickenhauser, C., Siebolts, U., Saalbach, A., Koczan, D., Magin, T. M., Simon, J. C. and Kunz, M. (2014), Genomewide RNAi screen identifies protein kinase Cβ and new members of mitogen-activated protein kinase pathway as regulators of melanoma cell growth and metastasis. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 27: 418–430. doi: 10.1111/pcmr.12216
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JAN 2014 08:06PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2013
- Deutsche Krebshilfe. Grant Number: 108880
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!