Type I interferon signature in the initiation of the immune response in vitiligo
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 398–407, May 2014
How to Cite
Bertolotti, A., Boniface, K., Vergier, B., Mossalayi, D., Taieb, A., Ezzedine, K. and Seneschal, J. (2014), Type I interferon signature in the initiation of the immune response in vitiligo. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 27: 398–407. doi: 10.1111/pcmr.12219
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JAN 2014 09:09AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2013
- Société Recherche Dermatologique
- INSERM ATIP-AVENIR
- Association Française du Vitiligo
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!