Inhibition of autophagy enhances the effects of the AKT inhibitor MK-2206 when combined with paclitaxel and carboplatin in BRAF wild-type melanoma
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 465–478, May 2014
How to Cite
Rebecca, V. W., Massaro, R. R., Fedorenko, I. V., Sondak, V. K., Anderson, A. R. A., Kim, E., Amaravadi, R. K., Maria-Engler, S. S., Messina, J. L., Gibney, G. T., Kudchadkar, R. R. and Smalley, K. S. M. (2014), Inhibition of autophagy enhances the effects of the AKT inhibitor MK-2206 when combined with paclitaxel and carboplatin in BRAF wild-type melanoma. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 27: 465–478. doi: 10.1111/pcmr.12227
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 FEB 2014 06:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: U54 CA143970-01, R01 CA161107-01
- FAPESP. Grant Numbers: #2012/05732-7, 2010/50300-2
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!