Degree of polymerization of 5,6-dihydroxyindole-derived eumelanin from chemical degradation study
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 664–667, July 2014
How to Cite
Okuda, H., Yoshino, K., Wakamatsu, K., Ito, S. and Sota, T. (2014), Degree of polymerization of 5,6-dihydroxyindole-derived eumelanin from chemical degradation study. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 27: 664–667. doi: 10.1111/pcmr.12254
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 APR 2014 06:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!