Study of the efficacy and safety of switching from risperidone to paliperidone in elderly patients with schizophrenia
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences © 2013 Japanese Society of Psychiatry and Neurology
Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
Volume 67, Issue 2, pages 76–82, February 2013
How to Cite
Suzuki, H., Gen, K., Otomo, M., Inoue, Y., Hibino, H., Mikami, A., Matsumoto, H. and Mikami, K. (2013), Study of the efficacy and safety of switching from risperidone to paliperidone in elderly patients with schizophrenia. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, 67: 76–82. doi: 10.1111/pcn.12026
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2012
- 1Pharmacokinetics, dopamine D2 and Serotonin 5-HT2A receptor occupancy and safety profile of paliperidone extended-release in healthy subjects. Schizophr. Res. 2006; 81 (Suppl.1): 85–86., , et al.
- 7Clinical Global Impressions. In: Guy W (ed.). ECDEU Assessment Manual for Psychopharmacology. National Institute of Mental Health, Rockville, MD, 1976; 217–222..
- 8Evaluation and diagnosis of drug-induced extrapyramidal symptoms. In: Yagi G (ed.). Commentary on the DIEPSS and Guide to Its Usage. Seiwa Publishers, Tokyo, 1996; 11–60 (in Japanese)..
- 9Inter-rater reliability of the drug-induced extrapyramidal symptoms scale (DIEPSS). Abstracts of 20th Collegium Internationale Neuropsycho-Pharmacologicum, Melbourne, Australia, 1996; 23–27., , .
- 12A flexible-dose study of paliperidone ER in non-acute patients with schizophrenia previously unsuccessfully treated with oral risperidone. Poster presented at the World Congress of Biological Psychiatry, 28 June–2 July 2009, Paris, France., , et al.