Validation of computer-administered clinical rating scale: Hamilton Depression Rating Scale assessment with Interactive Voice Response technology – Japanese version
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences © 2013 Japanese Society of Psychiatry and Neurology
Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
Volume 67, Issue 4, pages 253–258, May 2013
How to Cite
Kunugi, H., Koga, N., Hashikura, M., Noda, T., Shimizu, Y., Kobayashi, T., Yamanaka, J., Kanemoto, N. and Higuchi, T. (2013), Validation of computer-administered clinical rating scale: Hamilton Depression Rating Scale assessment with Interactive Voice Response technology – Japanese version. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, 67: 253–258. doi: 10.1111/pcn.12048
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2012
- 8Computer assessment of depression: Automating the Hamilton depression rating scale. Drug Inf. J. 2000; 34: 145–156., , , , .
- 14American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders 4th, Edn Text Revision (DSM-IV-TR). APA, Washington, DC, 2000.
- 15The Mini-International Neuropsychiatric Interview (M.I.N.I.): The development and validation of a structured diagnostic psychiatric interview for DSM-IV and ICD-10. J. Clin. Psychiatry 1998; 59 (Suppl. 20): 22–57., , et al.
- 16Japanese Version of Structured Interview Guide for the Hamilton Depression Rating Scale (SIGH-D). Seiwa Shoten, Tokyo, 2004 (in Japanese)., .