Increased pituitary volume in subjects at risk for psychosis and patients with first-episode schizophrenia
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences © 2013 Japanese Society of Psychiatry and Neurology
Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
Volume 67, Issue 7, pages 540–548, November 2013
How to Cite
Takahashi, T., Nakamura, K., Nishiyama, S., Furuichi, A., Ikeda, E., Kido, M., Nakamura, Y., Kawasaki, Y., Noguchi, K., Seto, H. and Suzuki, M. (2013), Increased pituitary volume in subjects at risk for psychosis and patients with first-episode schizophrenia. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, 67: 540–548. doi: 10.1111/pcn.12093
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2012
- Japanese Society for the Promotion of Science, Health and Labour Sciences Research Grants. Grant Numbers: 22591275, 24591699, 24390281
- JSPS Asian Core Program
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.