Relation between remission status and attention in patients with schizophrenia
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences © 2013 Japanese Society of Psychiatry and Neurology
Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
Volume 68, Issue 3, pages 234–241, March 2014
How to Cite
Fukumoto, M., Hashimoto, R., Ohi, K., Yasuda, Y., Yamamori, H., Umeda-Yano, S., Iwase, M., Kazui, H. and Takeda, M. (2014), Relation between remission status and attention in patients with schizophrenia. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, 68: 234–241. doi: 10.1111/pcn.12119
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 DEC 2012
- Japanese Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare. Grant Number: H22-seishin-ippan-001
- Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) KAKENHI. Grant Numbers: 22390225, 23659565
- CREST of JST
- Japan Foundation for Neuroscience and Mental Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.