Clinical features of patients with designer-drug-related disorder in Japan: A comparison with patients with methamphetamine- and hypnotic/anxiolytic-related disorders
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences © 2014 Japanese Society of Psychiatry and Neurology
Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
Volume 68, Issue 5, pages 374–382, May 2014
How to Cite
Matsumoto, T., Tachimori, H., Tanibuchi, Y., Takano, A. and Wada, K. (2014), Clinical features of patients with designer-drug-related disorder in Japan: A comparison with patients with methamphetamine- and hypnotic/anxiolytic-related disorders. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, 68: 374–382. doi: 10.1111/pcn.12140
- Issue online: 24 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2013
- Ministry of Health and Welfare, Research on Pharmaceutical and Medical Regulatory Science
- 1A nationwide survey of drug-related psychiatric illness in hospitals with psychiatric inpatient units. The Research Report of 2012 Health Labour Sciences Research Grant (Research on Regulatory Science of Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices) from the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare of Japan, pp. 111–144, 2013 (in Japanese)., , , , .
- 2Investigating the ‘bath salt’ panic: The rarity of synthetic cathinone use among students in the United States. Drug Alcohol Rev. 2013; 32: 545–549., .
- 8A research on the acute intoxication cases by the ‘Gouhou Herb,’ of which information were reported to the Japan Poison Information Center. Jpn. J. Clin. Toxicol. 2011; 24: 323–327 (in Japanese)., , et al.
- 9Current situation of abuse of designer drugs including the ‘Dappou Herb’ in Japan. Nippon Yakuzaishi-kai Zasshi 2013; 65: 13–17 (in Japanese)., , , .
- 12Clinical characteristics of ‘dappou herb’ use-disorder patients at the drug dependence clinic: A comparison with methamphetamine use-disorder patients. Seishin Shinkeigaku Zasshi (Psychiatria et Neurologia Japonica) 2013; 115: 463–476 (in Japanese)., , , .
- 13Current situation and clinical characteristics of sedative-related disorder patients in Japan: A comparison with methamphetamine-related disorder patients. Seishin Shinkeigaku Zasshi (Psychiatria et Neurologia Japonica) 2011; 113: 1184–1198 (in Japanese)., , , .
- 15Self-regulation and self-medication factors in alcoholism and the addictions: Similarities and differences. In: Galanter M (ed.). Recent Developments in Alcoholism. Plenum, New York, 1990; 251–277..