Neural responses to various rewards and feedback in the brains of adolescent Internet addicts detected by functional magnetic resonance imaging
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences © 2014 Japanese Society of Psychiatry and Neurology
Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
Volume 68, Issue 6, pages 463–470, June 2014
How to Cite
Kim, J.-E., Son, J.-W., Choi, W.-H., Kim, Y.-R., Oh, J.-H., Lee, S. and Kim, J.-K. (2014), Neural responses to various rewards and feedback in the brains of adolescent Internet addicts detected by functional magnetic resonance imaging. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, 68: 463–470. doi: 10.1111/pcn.12154
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2013
- Chungbuk National University
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!