Safety and efficacy of olanzapine in the long-term treatment of Japanese patients with bipolar I disorder, depression: An integrated analysis
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences © 2014 Japanese Society of Psychiatry and Neurology
Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
Volume 68, Issue 7, pages 498–505, July 2014
How to Cite
Katagiri, H., Tohen, M., McDonnell, D. P., Fujikoshi, S., Case, M., Kanba, S., Takahashi, M. and Gomez, J.-C. (2014), Safety and efficacy of olanzapine in the long-term treatment of Japanese patients with bipolar I disorder, depression: An integrated analysis. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, 68: 498–505. doi: 10.1111/pcn.12156
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JAN 2014 02:08AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2013
- Eli Lilly and Company
- 4Expert Panel on Detection, Evaluation, and Treatment of High Blood Cholesterol in Adults. Executive summary of the third report of The National Cholesterol Education Program (NCEP) expert panel on detection, evaluation, and treatment of high blood cholesterol in adults (Adult Treatment Panel III). JAMA 2001; 285: 2486–2497.
- 9Zyprexa [package insert]. Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, IN, 2011.