Age- and sex-related emotional and behavioral problems in children with autism spectrum disorders: Comparison with control children
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences © 2014 Japanese Society of Psychiatry and Neurology
Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
Volume 68, Issue 7, pages 542–550, July 2014
How to Cite
Horiuchi, F., Oka, Y., Uno, H., Kawabe, K., Okada, F., Saito, I., Tanigawa, T. and Ueno, S.-i. (2014), Age- and sex-related emotional and behavioral problems in children with autism spectrum disorders: Comparison with control children. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, 68: 542–550. doi: 10.1111/pcn.12164
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JAN 2014 03:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 23 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.