Performance on the Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale-III in Japanese patients with schizophrenia
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences © 2014 Japanese Society of Psychiatry and Neurology
Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
Volume 68, Issue 7, pages 534–541, July 2014
How to Cite
Fujino, H., Sumiyoshi, C., Sumiyoshi, T., Yasuda, Y., Yamamori, H., Ohi, K., Fujimoto, M., Umeda-Yano, S., Higuchi, A., Hibi, Y., Matsuura, Y., Hashimoto, R., Takeda, M. and Imura, O. (2014), Performance on the Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale-III in Japanese patients with schizophrenia. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, 68: 534–541. doi: 10.1111/pcn.12165
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JAN 2014 03:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2013
- Japanese Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare. Grant Number: H22-seishin-ippan-001
- Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) KAKENHI. Grant Numbers: 22390225, 23659565, 221S0003
- Japan Foundation for Neuroscience and Mental Health
- Strategic Research Program
Table S1. Subtests descriptions and indices of the Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale-III.
Table S2. Correlations between clinical variables and Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale-III subtests in patients with schizophrenia.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.