Reliability and validity of Brief Problem Monitor, an abbreviated form of the Child Behavior Checklist
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences © 2014 Japanese Society of Psychiatry and Neurology
Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
Volume 68, Issue 10, pages 759–767, October 2014
How to Cite
Piper, B. J., Gray, H. M., Raber, J. and Birkett, M. A. (2014), Reliability and validity of Brief Problem Monitor, an abbreviated form of the Child Behavior Checklist. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, 68: 759–767. doi: 10.1111/pcn.12188
- Issue published online: 30 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 APR 2014 05:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2013
- Oregon Clinical Translational Research Institute. Grant Number: UL1 RR024140
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences. Grant Number: T32 ES007060-31A1
- National Institute of Drug Abuse. Grant Number: L30 DA027582-01
- Husson School of Pharmacy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.