Cross-cultural measurement equivalence of the Japanese version of Revised Conflict Tactics Scales Short Form among Japanese men and women
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences © 2014 Japanese Society of Psychiatry and Neurology
Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
Volume 68, Issue 11, pages 804–811, November 2014
How to Cite
Umeda, M. and Kawakami, N. (2014), Cross-cultural measurement equivalence of the Japanese version of Revised Conflict Tactics Scales Short Form among Japanese men and women. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, 68: 804–811. doi: 10.1111/pcn.12194
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 APR 2014 10:13PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2014
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan. Grant Number: 20240062
Appendix S1 Distributions of the Japanese version of the Revised Conflict Tactics Scales Short Form (J-CTS2SF) items for the first wave of Internet surveys.
Appendix S2 Sample characteristics of the Internet survey.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.