Clinical Trials Registration: ClinicalTrials.gov identifier NCT00876343.
Efficacy of aripiprazole augmentation in Japanese patients with major depressive disorder: A subgroup analysis and Montgomery–Åsberg Depression Rating Scale and Hamilton Rating Scale for Depression item analyses of the Aripiprazole Depression Multicenter Efficacy study
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences © 2014 Japanese Society of Psychiatry and Neurology
Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
Special Issue: Conquering depression
Volume 69, Issue 1, pages 34–42, January 2015
How to Cite
Ozaki, N., Otsubo, T., Kato, M., Higuchi, T., Ono, H., Kamijima, K. and ADMIRE Study Group (2015), Efficacy of aripiprazole augmentation in Japanese patients with major depressive disorder: A subgroup analysis and Montgomery–Åsberg Depression Rating Scale and Hamilton Rating Scale for Depression item analyses of the Aripiprazole Depression Multicenter Efficacy study. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, 69: 34–42. doi: 10.1111/pcn.12214
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUN 2014 05:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2014
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
- 1World Health Organization. 2012. [Cited 31 October 2012.] Available from URL: http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs369/en/.
- 6World Federation of Societies of Biological Psychiatry. Task Force on Unipolar Depressive Disorders. World Federation of Societies of Biological Psychiatry (WFSBP) guidelines for biological treatment of unipolar depressive disorders, part 1: Update 2013 on the acute and continuation treatment of unipolar depressive disorders. World J. Biol. Psychiatry 2013; 14: 334–385., , , , , ,
- 19Olanzapine/fluoxetine combination in patients with treatment-resistant depression: Rapid onset of therapeutic response and its predictive value for subsequent overall response in a pooled analysis of 5 studies. J. Clin. Psychiatry 2010; 71: 451–462., , , , , .
- 20Extended-release quetiapine fumarate (quetiapine XR) as adjunctive therapy in major depressive disorder (MDD) in patients with an inadequate response to ongoing antidepressant treatment: A multicentre, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study. Int. J. Neuropsychopharmacol. 2010; 13: 917–932., , et al.
- 22Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Agency in Japan. A randomized, double-blind, non-inferiority trial of escitalopram compared with paroxetine in Japanese patients with major depressive disorder. 2011. [Cited 30 April 2011.] Available from URL: http://www.info.pmda.go.jp/shinyaku/P201100076/.