Clinical and Laboratory Investigation
A Significant Proportion of Children with Morphea En Coup De Sabre and Parry-Romberg Syndrome Have Neuroimaging Findings
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 738–748, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Chiu, Y. E., Vora, S., Kwon, E.-K. M. and Maheshwari, M. (2012), A Significant Proportion of Children with Morphea En Coup De Sabre and Parry-Romberg Syndrome Have Neuroimaging Findings. Pediatric Dermatology, 29: 738–748. doi: 10.1111/pde.12001
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2012
- the National Center for Research Resources
- the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: UL1RR031973
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.