Clinical and Laboratory Investigation
Treating Protruding Infantile Hemangiomas with Topical Imiquimod 5% Cream Caused Severe Local Reactions and Disfiguring Scars
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 342–347, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Qiu, Y., Ma, G., Lin, X., Jin, Y., Chen, H. and Hu, X. (2013), Treating Protruding Infantile Hemangiomas with Topical Imiquimod 5% Cream Caused Severe Local Reactions and Disfiguring Scars. Pediatric Dermatology, 30: 342–347. doi: 10.1111/pde.12002
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!