The views expressed in this material are those of the authors and do not reflect the official policy or position of the U.S. government, the Department of Defense, or the Department of the Air Force. The authors were full-time federal employees at the time this work was completed; it is in the public domain.
White Epidermal Nevi at Birth in a Patient with Tuberous Sclerosis
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 360–362, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Elam, Capt. A. L. and McCleskey, Maj. P. E. (2014), White Epidermal Nevi at Birth in a Patient with Tuberous Sclerosis. Pediatric Dermatology, 31: 360–362. doi: 10.1111/pde.12005
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.