The views expressed in this material are those of the authors and do not reflect the official policy or position of the U.S. government, the Department of Defense, or the Department of the Air Force. The authors were full-time federal employees at the time this work was completed; it is in the public domain.
White Epidermal Nevi at Birth in a Patient with Tuberous Sclerosis
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 360–362, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Elam, Capt. A. L. and McCleskey, Maj. P. E. (2014), White Epidermal Nevi at Birth in a Patient with Tuberous Sclerosis. Pediatric Dermatology, 31: 360–362. doi: 10.1111/pde.12005
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.