The patient has provided permission to publish the features of his case and his identity has been protected.
A Case of Recalcitrant Epidermolysis Bullosa Acquisita Responsive to Rituximab Therapy
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 241–244, March/April 2014
How to Cite
McKinley, S. K., Huang, J. T., Tan, J., Kroshinsky, D. and Gellis, S. (2014), A Case of Recalcitrant Epidermolysis Bullosa Acquisita Responsive to Rituximab Therapy. Pediatric Dermatology, 31: 241–244. doi: 10.1111/pde.12006
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1The Emerging Role of Rituximab in Autoimmune Blistering Diseases, American Journal of Clinical Dermatology, 2015, 16, 3, 167, ,
- 2Clinical Presentation, Pathogenesis, Diagnosis, and Treatment of Epidermolysis Bullosa Acquisita, ISRN Dermatology, 2013, 2013, 1,
- 3What's new in pediatric dermatology?, Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, 2013, 68, 6, 899.e1, , ,