Clinical and Laboratory Investigation
Temporal Trends in Mucocutaneous Findings Among Human Immunodeficiency Virus 1-Infected Children in a Population-Based Cohort
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 451–456, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Sturt, A. S., Anglemyer, A., Berk, D. R. and Maldonado, Y. A. (2013), Temporal Trends in Mucocutaneous Findings Among Human Immunodeficiency Virus 1-Infected Children in a Population-Based Cohort. Pediatric Dermatology, 30: 451–456. doi: 10.1111/pde.12020
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.