Midline Congenital Cervical Cleft Mimicking Linear Scleroderma
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages e34–e36, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Méndez-Gallart, R., Martinez, E. E., Rodríguez-Barca, P., Nallib, I. A. and Bautista-Casasnovas, A. (2013), Midline Congenital Cervical Cleft Mimicking Linear Scleroderma. Pediatric Dermatology, 30: e34–e36. doi: 10.1111/pde.12021
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.