Clinical and Laboratory Investigation
Therapeutic Patient Education in Atopic Dermatitis: Worldwide Experiences
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 329–334, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Stalder, J.-F., Bernier, C., Ball, A., De Raeve, L., Gieler, U., Deleuran, M., Marcoux, D., Eichenfield, L. F., Lio, P., Lewis-Jones, S., Gelmetti, C., Takaoka, R., Chiaverini, C., Misery, L., Barbarot, S. and for the Oriented Patient-Education Network in Dermatology (OPENED) (2013), Therapeutic Patient Education in Atopic Dermatitis: Worldwide Experiences. Pediatric Dermatology, 30: 329–334. doi: 10.1111/pde.12024
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Fondation pour la Dermatite Atopique
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.